Tuesday, May 26, 2009

first short, useless post.

Well, I wouldn't say useless but it's a little more of a backing info and in no way will this blog post make you smarter.

I've started countless blogs and I never understood why. It was basically like talking to yourself, except it was out there for the world to see (by chance that someone unluckily stumbled across it).

I never knew what to talk about or to post or anything but after weeks of fighting with myself, I caved in and created a blog for the simple reason of wanting to have one (and the minor fact that I love talking but that's beside the point).

This particular blog is just a place for a lonely teenage girl to voice her opinion. I'll be talking about anything that comes to mind from music to shopping to school to lyrics, poetry, writing, politics and so much more. I may be young but that has nothing to do with knowledge that I store in a thing called the brain.

Now, I need to go finish assignment 9.04A & 9.04B before I go to bed at ten.

I hope that if you accidentally stumble across this blog, that is does something good for you.

1 comment:

  1. simply lovely :)
    you have inspired me. i may just go start up another blog.
    you are such a great writer, i'm majorly jellin'. like seriously. i'm jello. i'm jelly.
    whatever. jealousy could kill you. not you, specifically, but someone else. could be me. okay.there's your shot of random for the day. i must go.. start another blog ;D you inspirerer, you.
    -libby.

    ReplyDelete