"No one can really ever relate to the way you feel. When people say "Oh, I understand how your feeling" but it's like, no one really ever understands..." - Nicholas Jerry Jonas
Bring your life to life; stop planning, start doing. - Dove chocolate wrapper
Yesterday, I thought about life.
I suddenly felt overcome with so many bad emotions like depression, anger, and sadness. I didn't understand. I always thought everything was relevant and everything came back to one thing.
Nothing ever comes back to something. Things just are.
I asked myself "What is life?"
I always thought life was experience and the chance to help others but I didn't think that was the full answer. Life isn't just that.
When I was ten, I always thought a good life would be roadtrips with best friends, the perfect, football-playing boyfriend, and being popular.
I've learned such a valuable life lesson. Life isn't who you're friends with, how much money you have, or what you possess. It's not about being beautiful or being friends with the popular people.
After hours (yes, hours) of pondering the true meaning of life, I got so frusturated that I cried. Full, blown-out. Red eyes, stuffy, runny nose; crying so hard I could hardly breathe.
Life is just life. There is no explaination. There are no answers or guides to life.
Just appreciate your family, cry when you feel like it, and do good in school. Appreciate everyone who appreciates you. If they don't appreciate you, don't waste your time. Don't give weeks, months, or even years hoping this person appreciates you.
Value yourself. Don't put yourself down.
Don't sell yourself short because the hot senior doesn't like you.
Don't lower your expectations in yourself or anyone else.
Sometimes, you can walk away. You have this idea stored in your head that they're worth it.. but no. Just walk away.
Don't regret. Don't feel like you made a mistake. Just live and do and be.
God bless you all.
Libby. Sarah.
I love you guys both. This post.. I'd like to dedicate to you guys because I know you go through a hard time.
Sarah; the guy you blog about.. he's not worth it.
Libby; same to you. And don't let your friends make you feel like your not good enough.
xo.
-jaaaay.
P.S. - Sorry this blog is all over the place. I'm just over-whelmed and I don't know how to word it so I just put the first thing that came to mind. I'll probably edit this later. Maybe, Maybe not. The best things that you ever write are the things that flow.
Bring your life to life; stop planning, start doing. - Dove chocolate wrapper
Yesterday, I thought about life.
I suddenly felt overcome with so many bad emotions like depression, anger, and sadness. I didn't understand. I always thought everything was relevant and everything came back to one thing.
Nothing ever comes back to something. Things just are.
I asked myself "What is life?"
I always thought life was experience and the chance to help others but I didn't think that was the full answer. Life isn't just that.
When I was ten, I always thought a good life would be roadtrips with best friends, the perfect, football-playing boyfriend, and being popular.
I've learned such a valuable life lesson. Life isn't who you're friends with, how much money you have, or what you possess. It's not about being beautiful or being friends with the popular people.
After hours (yes, hours) of pondering the true meaning of life, I got so frusturated that I cried. Full, blown-out. Red eyes, stuffy, runny nose; crying so hard I could hardly breathe.
Life is just life. There is no explaination. There are no answers or guides to life.
Just appreciate your family, cry when you feel like it, and do good in school. Appreciate everyone who appreciates you. If they don't appreciate you, don't waste your time. Don't give weeks, months, or even years hoping this person appreciates you.
Value yourself. Don't put yourself down.
Don't sell yourself short because the hot senior doesn't like you.
Don't lower your expectations in yourself or anyone else.
Sometimes, you can walk away. You have this idea stored in your head that they're worth it.. but no. Just walk away.
Don't regret. Don't feel like you made a mistake. Just live and do and be.
God bless you all.
Libby. Sarah.
I love you guys both. This post.. I'd like to dedicate to you guys because I know you go through a hard time.
Sarah; the guy you blog about.. he's not worth it.
Libby; same to you. And don't let your friends make you feel like your not good enough.
xo.
-jaaaay.
P.S. - Sorry this blog is all over the place. I'm just over-whelmed and I don't know how to word it so I just put the first thing that came to mind. I'll probably edit this later. Maybe, Maybe not. The best things that you ever write are the things that flow.
The guy was never worth it, he still isn't.
ReplyDeleteBut, that can't stop it me wanting him to be.
I agree with you on the life is life.
I love how deep your blog is.
peace & loveee
aww jenna i love you...
ReplyDeletei'm so sorry that you're going through a tough time.. but you're amazing, and you're going to get farther in life than any popular person EVER. i believe in you ;)
the guy & my friends.. i don't think they mean to bring me down.. they're good people. i forgive them.. it's just... there don't seem to be consequences to actions anymore. but we'll see how it turns out.
and i'll bake you a pie, to comfort you.
unless you don't like pie.
just say the word, though.
seriously.
email me anytimee :)
Jenna, you are truely amazing. I love reading your blogs. I get on everyday to see if you've said something new.
ReplyDelete